Are you looking to add extra excitement to your love life? Try out some of London’s best lunch date ideas. From small-plates restaurants to large cafés, there’s something for everyone in the city. London is a city that never sleeps, so there are plenty of places to enjoy a romantic lunch date or dinner date. With its buzzing energy and beautiful architecture, the city is a must-visit for lovers of all ages.
1. See a Classic Movie at the Prince Charles CinemaWe’ve all been there. It’s 2 pm, you’re feeling peckish, and you need to find a place for lunch. You’re not sure what to do, but then it hits you – see a classic movie at the Prince Charles Cinema! The cinema is a beautiful building with an old-school feel; it has a red carpet entrance and an old-fashioned exterior that looks like it belongs in Hollywood rather than London. The interior is just as impressive, with its dark wood panelling and cosy seats that provide the perfect setting for watching a classic film on the big screen! So next time you’re hungry, why not head to This cinema instead of your usual lunch date? You might find yourself pleasantly surprised by some treats they have on offer!
2. Have an Afternoon TeaAfternoon tea is a British tradition of taking a light meal in the late afternoon. It can be served at home, in a restaurant, or as part of a formal affair, such as a wedding reception. The menu may include sandwiches and other cold meats, scones with clotted cream and jam or fruitcake, sweet pastries such as Battenberg cake or lemon tart and tea. In Britain, it is also called “high tea” or “afternoon tea”. In North America, it is often called “tea time”.
3. Play Competitive Ping-pong at BounceBounce is a ping-pong table you can rent for your next date. It’s in downtown Toronto’s heart and perfect for a lunch date. The Bounce Table has been around since 2010 when it was created by two friends who wanted to make ping-pong more accessible to people without the space or time to buy their table. The idea was simple: create a table where people looking for a place to play with friends or those looking for a new way to have fun with coworkers during their lunch break could rent.
4. Have Romantic Pictures at London BridgeIt is unnecessary to have a romantic and expensive lunch date at London Bridge. You can make it a regular one, or you can make it the most memorable one by bringing your loved one to this place. This is the best place for couples to spend their time together. You will see all the iconic buildings in London and enjoy a good meal with your loved one.
5. Get in Touch with Nature at Covent GardenThe Covent Garden is a famous market in London, and it’s also one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city. It has been a major marketplace for fruit, vegetables, flowers and fish since the 18th century. This market is surrounded by cafes, restaurants and pubs. The Covent Garden area is also home to some of London’s most iconic buildings, such as St Paul’s Cathedral and The Royal Opera House.
6. Have a Romantic Moment at the London Eye.London Eye is the perfect place for a romantic date. You can enjoy a beautiful view of London, have a traditional English lunch, and even have your picture taken in the capsule. It is in the centre of London so you can visit different attractions and buildings nearby. There are also many shops to explore and enjoy at the same time as enjoying your romantic date.
7. Explore Borough Market, London W1, East London, or South LondonBorough Market: Borough Market is in Southwark in East London. It is one of the oldest markets in England, with many stalls selling fresh produce. The market also features restaurants and shops that sell locally sourced meat, fish, cheese and slices of bread. London W1: London W1 is located on Oxford Street near Marble Arch. It has a lot of boutiques that sell designer clothing brands such as Louis Vuitton and Gucci, along with high-end fashion houses like Burberry or Jimmy Choo. The area also has some museums, such as Madame Tussauds Wax Museum or Saatchi Gallery, that are worth visiting for those who love excitement. East London: East London is a cool and vibrant neighbourhood with many restaurants and cafés. Below are some of the best places to have your next lunch date in East London.
- 1. The Breakfast Club
- 2. Café Kino
- 3. Café/bar/lounge Ten Bells
8. Eat Brunch on a Boat at Darcie & May GreenThe boat is located on the pier of the Darcie & May Green Marina and offers a stunning view of the water plus great means. The restaurant is open for lunch on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. The most popular dish on the menu is their signature fried chicken sandwich with coleslaw, which can be served with a side salad or fries. Besides their main menu items, they offer a kids’ menu that includes macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, and chicken tenders.
9. Skate, Dine and Bowl in One Place at QueensIn Queens; there is a new place where you can enjoy a skate in the morning, have brunch afterwards and then bowl in the evening. This place has always been known for its old-fashioned bowling alleys, and now it has a brand new attraction: Queens Skate Bowl. This unique spot is located on the waterfront of Long Island City, and it offers indoor and outdoor skating rinks, as well as an upscale restaurant with bowling lanes.
Conclusion:If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy a romantic lunch date in London, look no further than the many restaurants and cafes that offer great deals on food and drinks. Whether you’re looking for a traditional lunchtime fare or something a little more daring, these places have something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Plan your romantic lunch date today!
How do you make a lunch date special?You can make it even more special by bringing an activity that you know they enjoy or something that you know they have wanted to try out. It’s not too difficult, but it can be time-consuming if you don’t plan.
What should I do on a date with my girlfriend?When you want to impress your girlfriend on a date, it’s important to make her feel special. You should give her your full attention and make her laugh. If she’s not in the mood for something, don’t force it. It will only hurt the relationship and make it harder for you to recover.
Where can I take my boyfriend on a date in London?If you are looking for a romantic date night in London, the following suggestions should help.
- The first place to go is Tate Modern. This art gallery has a wide selection of modern and contemporary artworks that impress your boyfriend.
- The next place to visit is The Shard. This iconic building has an observation deck that offers stunning views of London from high in the sky.
- For a more intimate date, you could spend some time at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, where you can watch performances from their current season or see one of their many exhibitions about Shakespeare himself.