By using the Secret Dates service you agree to respect and abide by the conditions of these terms and conditions (“the Terms”)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We have no responsibility for any services provided or not provided by any of our referred experience and activity providers. We accept no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of any third party service provider and have no liability for any loss or damage incurred by any negligent act or omission of any third party service provider or any other third party.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of your order. We make no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any third party services to be provided to you.
- All experiences and Gift Cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions of each third party business and their terms. We do not have any power or control over third party service providers and their operations. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the suppliers we work with are safe and reliable. However, we make no guarantees or warranties about the services which are provided to you by third parties.
- Notwithstanding that we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that third party service providers are licensed and compliant, where a third party service provider is not properly licensed or compliant with any applicable law, bylaw or regulation, we accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party as a result of such non compliance.
- Nothing in this terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or wilful act or omission of secretdates.co or its employees. Except as specifically set out in these terms, to the extent permissible by law, we disclaim and excludes all other warranties, whether express or implied, by statute or otherwise.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- All secretdates.co services or experiences are offered subject to availability.
- Please note that the selection detailed at the time of purchase may change from time to time. secretdates.co reserves the right to change its activities or experiences, prior to the booked experience or during the validity of the Gift Certificate.
- Some suppliers are able to welcome disabled persons in their facility. We advise to ask about accommodating disabled persons at the time of booking.
- Each experience is subject to the supplier’s cancellation policy as such, it may include, but is not limited to a non-amendable policy. If your booking is amendable, you will be able to amend it once, after that it will become non-amendable.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS AND EXCHANGES
- If you are a customer and have purchased your Secret Dates experience from our website, you have the right to cancel the experience or Gift Certificate with us at any time up to the end of three days starting the day you book your experience or receive your Gift Certificate. We will not issue refunds more than three days after the experience has been purchased.
- Amendments to the chosen dates after this three day time period are subject to the supplier’s policy.
- You have 6 months to contact us to book your experience once a gift card is purchased and a further 3 months to go on the experience.
- Once you have notified us we will refund or re-credit the purchaser for the price of the Gift Certificate (excluding delivery charges and credit or debit card fees).
- You do not have the right to ask for a refund once we have booked your activity with a supplier.
- Refunds are always made to the person who purchased the Gift Card or experience, and if originally purchased by credit or debit card, the refund will be credited to the same card. If the card has expired you will need to request a refund in writing, quoting your bank account details (Account Number / Sort Code / Name).
- If secretdates.co ceases to operate, suppliers will not be liable to fulfil any unbooked experiences for which they have not been paid for by secretdates.co. Purchasers will instead be able to seek a refund from the payment provider.
- In the event that the merchant or service supplier is unable or no longer able to provide the product or service specified, an alternative (equivalent or better) will be suggested to the customer. If no suitable alternative can be agreed upon, equivalent value credit will be issued to the original purchaser of the experience or Gift Certificate.
MONETARY GIFT CARDS
Secretdates.co Virtual Gift Cards (with a monetary value, rather than for a specific experience) are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed by contacting us at Team@secretdates.co
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will stay on the Gift Card to be used on subsequent purchases.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card you will be able to pay the exceeding value by credit or debit card.
- If you return experiences you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be re-issued onto your original Gift Card which can be redeemed against subsequent orders. Email Team@secretdates.co and we will assist you with the return.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be emailed to the buyer once the full order has been processed and payment taken.
- Secretdates.co is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Secretdates.co is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost or used without permission.
- Secretdates.co reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary, as may be the case with fraudulent purchases.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Secretdates.co Gift Card.
Payment can be made by PayPal account or via Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro debit cards, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the PayPal Site from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon placement of your order by Secretdates.co. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Secretdates.co, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using PayPal, secure online payment gateways that encrypt your card details in a secure host environment.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, Secretdates.co uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site. Secretdates.co tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. Secretdates.co does not promise that Secretdates.co’s Content is accurate or error-free. Secretdates.co does not promise that the functional aspects of the Site or Secretdates.co ‘s Content will be error free or that this Site, Secretdates.co Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
Your use of this website and any site to which this website is linked to is “as is” and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about its site or the material contained or referred to on it, and will not be held liable in any way for your use of it. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of quality and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that this website or any site to which this website is linked to or the products and materials contained on such site are error-free, or that errors will be corrected, or that this site or the server from which it is run is free of viruses or other potentially harmful codes. Under no circumstances, including negligence, will we or any of affiliated companies or individuals be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages and expenses whatsoever (including, without limitation, health problems, lost profits and damages arising from lost data, viruses that may infect your computer, deletion of files or business interruption, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the this site or for any information, software products or services obtained through our website, whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
These Terms were last updated on 8th November, 2019.